In short – NO – filing an I-526E application does not grant you the right to reside in the United States. The I-526E petition is the first step in the EB-5 immigration process, but it does not provide immigration benefits or status right away. However, if you already reside in the US with another type of nonimmigrant visa, you can file for adjustment of status concurrently with the I-526E which could grant you an EAD and AP within a few months of filing. However, for those outside the U.S., an I-526E approval must be obtained to move on to the next step which is the consular process and then eventually enter the US as a conditional resident. This is a very important process which should be done alongside a reputable immigration attorney.

At Pathways, we understand that embarking on the EB-5 visa journey is a significant decision, and having the right legal guidance is crucial for a successful outcome. We are proud to work closely with some of the best immigration attorneys in the field to provide our clients with expert assistance throughout the entire process. When you choose to work with us, we ensure that you have access to an esteemed network of immigration attorneys. They will provide personalized legal guidance tailored to your specific circumstances, offering comprehensive support and addressing any concerns or questions you may have along the way. From reviewing your eligibility to assisting with the preparation and submission of your application, these attorneys will be with you every step of the process.

We are thrilled to be part of your EB-5 journey, and we are committed to assisting you in navigating the process effectively. If you have any further questions or would like to get started on your EB-5 journey, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.